You will receive one or both of the following customer control panels upon creating an account and/or purchasing our products and services.
1) Customer Account Panel
This panel is created when you create an account with Light Touch Technologies. From your panel you can:
- View your purchased products and services.
- Order new products and services
- View active and paid invoices.
- See the web hosting server network status.
- Submit a ticket through your panel directly to our support team.
- Request a custom quote for our products such as web design.
- Access our robust knowledgebase and much more!
The URL to the panel login screen is: https://lighttouch-server.com/clientarea.php. Type your email address and password that you used to create the account when you purchased your product or service with us. You can reset your password if you don't know it, by clicking on "Forgot Password" on the login screen. Below is a view of the Customer Account Panel.
2) Web Hosting Customer Panel
This panel is created when a customer purchases our web hosting packages. With this panel, you can control and administer your website's hosting on our server. You will have ample amount of features there where you can perform many functions in relation to your website hosting, such as File Manager, create emails, databases and much more!
This will take you to the login screen. Please use the login credentials you received called "New Account Information". This email contains your very important server logins. Once logged in, you will see the panel which is the same as the sample below.